Friday, February 19, 2010

Overflow & Abundance part 2

Here are a few more of my insights about overflow and abundance. .

The position we want to be in is where our income is above our closed circle. This puts us in an overflow position, where we are not living “Paycheque to Paycheque”. The overflow can be used for paying down bad debt, investing, planned giving, or in other areas that will help you achieve your goals. Do not spend your overflow foolishly, otherwise it is the same as living in an open circle. It is best to agree before hand on where the overflow will go. Establish a firm closed circle and use your overflow to live in abundance!

I hope I have given you a clear picture on this topic. If you have comments or questions, please just let me know and I will be glad to help you out. I hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards,

Michael Lepitre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!